Friday, February 22, 2013

What's to see for J. Crew Spring 2013

Last week, to my disappointment, I missed the Fall 2013 J. Crew fashion show.  Other responsibilities came up so instead we're going to talk this season.  These are photos taken last September at the Fashion Show at Lincoln Center for  Spring 2013....  We're starting to see the beautiful designs in-store now, so check out what you have to look forward to!!

I had to have this J. Crew Liberty print shirt... J. Crew did the coolest thing.   I received a card in the mail offering this shirt as a pre-order...  The link above will get you to Liberty shirts but this particular shirt is not out in stores yet...


Here are more of the looks. I love the mix of oversize and small florals.






These trousers were my favorite but not so sure they'd work on my short self....



 A line up of the 007 ( i mean, Jenna ) Girls!!!  Navy and white mixed in with all the beautiful saturated colors...



This dress is gorgeous...


 Jenna in a pair of these oversize floral print trousers, not for moi but love them on the tall girls...


Saw these shoes yesterday in the store on Fifth Ave.



This is a  blurry pic but couldn't  resist showing the color combination of camel with pinks, oranges and orange-y red... punctuated by the white shirt. (buttoned at the neck of course!!)



Stop the madness!  I love this skirt with the raffia (?) trim.



On the way out a couple of the kooky people I saw.  Wish I'd taken more photos of them!! The people watching on the way out is as good as the fashion shows.




Love how this dude is working the suede fringe boots, very furry vest and hat ...  and are those raccoon tails or some such thing with turquoise?




And yes- a photo of my J. Crew wedge heels and striped little dress I had handy!!



No comments :

Post a Comment