Friday, August 20, 2010

Can u spare a square?

Nope. This is not about TP.  Just wanted to show you a couple of my granny squares for the Sunshine Day Afghan.





 These are just the first few that I made. I've since made a lot more and added lots more colors- just have to finish unpacking from our trip down South so I can photograph the piles of squares I have!!
If you like this and /or you've looked at Alicia Paulson's blog   you might also like her two books.  She's really accomplished a lot on her own.  Has her website, blog, designs and sells patterns and had two books published (see below). She did all the design and photos in the book as well!! Pretty impressive -- and she didn't have to live in New York to get it done- she lives in Oregon... I have to say a house with a yard is sounding really good.  When its this hot in the city I dream of my little life out in the country somewhere!


Embroidery Companion: Classic Designs for Modern LivingStitched in Time: Memory-Keeping Projects to Sew and Share from the Creator of Posie Gets Cozy
Enjoy what's left of the summer.
xo Suzanne

No comments :

Post a Comment